[blindkid] Visio Book

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Sep 21 15:39:52 UTC 2014

I am a TVI and I agree with the braille suggestion.  Having said that,
I always recommend an IPad and the app, join.me.  The teacher gives
the students a code and they enter it into their device.  The computer
screen shows up on the IPad.  This app is for all students.  I believe
there are other apps too.

I believe many children should learn both braille and print so they
can decide, as they get older, when to use each reading medium.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053