[blindkid] First-grade art

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:57:09 UTC 2014

Hey Barbara! Another really cool thing is, if you go to craft stores, they have something really neat called our tracing wheel. It's a wheel with all kinds of little tease that you could make lines with it. The lines are perforated. But a blind person can feelwhere the little teeth leave their marks. The little breeze lines full of dots. They've been around forever.

Sent from my iPhone