[blindkid] Confrence Call This Sunday

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:31:41 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,

 One of the focuses of the  Community Service Division is to encourage  blind children and their families to  get involved in voluntarism/community service activities and events in their local community.
 To this end, I wanted to invite any and all members of NOPBC to a conference call this Sunday at 7 pm ET where we might share  stories of  people being involved in their communities in this manner and share ways families  can get  involved if they don’t know how they might or believe this is a realistic thing their blind children can do.

 Again, the call is to take place this Sunday at

   7pm ET.
The Call-in Information is (712) 432-0140. Use access code 808277
We will be talking about how families can be involved and community service and give NOPBC members the opportunity to learn about the Community  Service Division.
 If you should have any questions Please feel free to contact me  directly.
  Many Thanks,
  Darian

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809
 twitter: @goldengateace
Connect with the Community Service Division
Facebook: search for “NFB Community Service Division”.
Twitter:@NFBCSDivision

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

 “”...The challenges we face will not be solved with one meeting in one night. Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.

We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek...” -Barack Obama
 Your  unwanted vehicle can be  just what the blind need to make possibilities reality.