[blindkid] How was this year's national convention

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:50:41 UTC 2015

Roanna:

As someone who participated in the national convention in-person, I can tell
you it was an outstanding and memorable event. Convention is a special time
every year for all who attend it. The information learned, networking done,
friendships started, and memories made at national convention are truly
invaluable. This year, however, was particularly remarkable, as we
celebrated the historic occasion of our 75th anniversary with many special
activities, most notably our Guinness World Record achievement on Wednesday
morning. Overall, the experience of national convention can't fully be
expressed in words, or at least the words I have at my disposal. To truly
understand convention requires firsthand experience. I hope you can
experience this with us next year.

Chris Nusbaum