[blindkid] Incorporating the Expanded Core Curriculum into thelives of visually impaired children at home

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun May 17 14:32:35 UTC 2015

Sally, I am a TVI and have honestly been told by a school
administrator that I can't advocate for my students.  I also have had
to fight every step of the way to get well-meaning school staff to let
a blind child make mistakes, learn new skills and work on
independence.  I will keep on fighting that fight too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053