[blindkid] Incorporating the Expanded Core Curriculum into thelives of visually impaired children at home

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun May 17 14:55:07 UTC 2015

It really is enough to drive you crazy!  I remember back in
kindergarten or so, the kids would do an art project and then line up
to wash their hands at the sink.  All but Serena, that is.  The aide
brought a cloth to her table and washed her hands for her.  Lucky I
was there that day (and heaven knows what went on all the other days
when I wasn't there!), and told them that Serena could actually stand
in that line and wash her own hands!  It was that kind of experience
day in day out that ended up becoming the content of my books.

Carol

carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org