[blindkid] Sex Ed.

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 14:10:41 UTC 2015

Hi, for any parents that are interested in private sex education for their teens I have a great resource. She is an extremely professional and sensitive person who has helped us tremendously. She is a speaker and educator who also works with some school systems. I know this is a very awkward topic for some but never the less important. The school classes are not all that helpful specially for a blind teen. If anyone is interested contact me off line, I'll be happy to share her contact information.

Heidi

Sent from my iPhone