[blindkid] pet dog: what size to adopt?

Dani Baisden dani.baisden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:17:28 UTC 2016

My daughter is totally blind and very energetic. We have 2 dogs. Our older
dog is 5 years old and 17 lbs. The puppy is 5 months old and 6 lbs. My
daughter has never stepped on or sat on the puppy. He learned very quickly
to get out of the way when she is dancing. Both dogs seem really tuned in
to the fact that she is blind and the puppy will actually put his toy in
her hand when he wants to play.

I think any size dog would be fine.

-Dani

On Nov 21, 2016 1:53 PM, "Alison Stephens via blindkid" <blindkid at nfbnet.org>