[blindkid] pet dog: what size to adopt?

Babette Muldowney babettemuldowney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:22:15 UTC 2016

Hi Alison,

As a professional dog trainer, I have a lot of experience in this area.  I
can tell you that it is not just the size but you want to consider the
activity level, age, grooming needs etc. etc. that need to be taken into
consideration as well.

There is a great book available on amazon that was written for moms whose
children have finally convinced her to get them a dog. It is called Woman's
Best Friend:Choosing and Training the Dog That is Right For You by Babette
Haggerty.   This is the only book out there that will tell you the truth
about different breeds. You can also easily rescue a purebred dog as well
which is nice because then you know what you are getting temperament wise.

Dan Burke is correct, dogs do learn to get out of our way.

If you would like us to help you more gratis, please give us a call at our
training center at 201-444-9893 or you can access our site at
HaggertyDog.com

Best wishes,
Babette Muldowney