[blindkid] Articles for Future Reflections?

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Nov 22 17:15:47 UTC 2016

I'm beginning to plan the winter 2017 issue of Future Reflections, and I am
seeking articles about any aspect of parenting or teaching blind children,
from birth through the teen years and beyond. Personal stories , how-to
articles, adventures in advocacy, and dealing with public misconceptions are
just a few suggestions to get you thinking. Articles by parents or teachers
of blind children with additional exceptionalities are highly welcome. If
you have never written for publication before, this is a great opportunity.
Don't worry about submitting a piece that is polished and professional.
Write what you want to say, and we'll take it from there.

If you have ideas or questions, please contact me off list. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>