[blindkid] Websites for used technology

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 11:56:09 UTC 2017

I would contact your state's assistive technology program to see what options they have.  I know Missouri has a used equipment link.  Also ask your state blind rehabilitation service, vocational rehab, or center for independent living for assistance. They may be able to find used equipment for you.

Doreen