[BlindKid] Recruitment of Participants for Math Tools User Study during the National Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 21 02:40:51 UTC 2018

From: Nfbnet-students-list [mailto:nfbnet-students-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dubnow, Stacie via Nfbnet-students-list
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:36 AM
To: nfbnet-students-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-students-list] Recruitment of Participants for Math Tools User Study during the National Convention

Pearson User Study: Recruitment Questionnaire for Students under the Age of 18

Dear Parents:

Pearson is working to improve the accessibility of our digital tools and content and is inviting students during the National Federation of the Blind’s 2018 National Convention to participate in a user study related to accessible math tools and materials. Study times will be scheduled Tuesday, July 3 through Sunday, July 8. If your child is selected to participate, he/she will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card for every thirty minutes of participation (no more than 1 ½ hours).

If you are interested in participating in this study, please activate the link below to provide us with additional information. This information will then be used to make sure that this study is a good fit.

If your child is selected to participate in the study, we will notify you via email and attach an electronic consent form for you to complete. We will also inform you of the time slot assigned to your child for the study.

Please click this link to take the survey:  <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Pearson_NFB_2018> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Pearson_NFB_2018

Stacie Dubnow, J.D.

Project Manager

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2442 | sdubnow at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/> National Federation of the Blind

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind> Facebook     <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice> Twitter     <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind> Youtube

---