[blindlaw] question for those who have taken the D.C. bar recently

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 00:13:32 UTC 2008

Hi Leslie,

I thought about that. The packet specifically says no laptops. I guess they're afraid of people cheating or something.

I did think about using my BrailleNote and hooking it up to a printer; but, they may consider it to be similar to a laptop. But, I guess we could say a braillewriter is a typewriter (on the request for accomodations form, it asks yes or no if the applicant is using a typewriter.)

Mike