[blindlaw] question for those who have taken the D.C. barrecently

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 01:58:12 UTC 2008

Mike, you need to request for an exception, and suggest ways to make it
secure. Some states allow for the laptop to be deposited night before for
inspection.

Rod Alcidonis
Criminal Defense Clinic Student Attorney
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law
10 Metacom Ave., Box: 9003
Bristol, RI 02809