[blindlaw] Need some assistance

M T mtarley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:56:39 UTC 2008

Her case is still open because she is under a dr's care and going to
physical therapy, which is all being paid for by her previous
employer. However, when the business was bought by someone else, the
insurance carrier switched and she is is unable to get regular
insurance provided by her new employer. But she is still receiving
care for her injuries resulting from the slip in fall. Thanks for the
input. I hope this clears a little of the vagueness up.