[blindlaw] Testing accommodations

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 14 22:46:13 UTC 2008

I will be taking the first Year Law Exam next year (2009) and will need to
apply for testing accommodations soon. I would like to type the essays
using my Pac Mate. What I'm trying to figure out is how I would give them
to the examiner when I'm finished. Sighted people who will be using
laptops use a software program called ExamSoft and will upload their
answers. I'm interested in hearing from people who have taken the bar exam
with either a notetaker or laptop. If you took the California bar, that's
even better but all responses are welcome. Thanks.