[blindlaw] Testing accommodations

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Sun Nov 16 00:16:58 UTC 2008

When I took the LSAT five years ago, I got all the exams in Braille per my
request.  I had a Scrybe who marked my answers on the answer sheet.  The
Scrybe also re-read the questions to me when I needed to MAKE COMPARISONS
BETWEEN THE PRINT COPY OF THE EXAM AND MY BRAILLE COPY.  She was a
MAGNIFICENT reader and I hope I can get her again when I rewrite the test
again some time next year.

Although I DID NOT finish the test in the allotted time, I scored 145 on the
test; I never MADE IT TO THE ESSAY portion of the test.

I DID NOT get into a law school because I had ALLOWED SO MUCH TIME to elapse
before applying to a law school.

Now, I am CONSIDERING A CERTIFICATE PROGRAM in Paralegal Studies and hope to
begin in the Spring semester.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado