[blindlaw] Testing accommodations

James Weisberg theweisberggroup at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 05:06:59 UTC 2008

ask for extra time for everything!!!!!  Why not?  I am not certain
about the extent to which the exam is in electronic format but you can
be sure you can get the essay questions in electronic format.  I
suggest you find some old essay questions and practice answering them
under timed conditions considering your lack of experience in these
situations.