[blindlaw] is thier any laws on visualy impaired signs

joe hines jduncanhines at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 03:01:49 UTC 2008

I live on a county road in Ohio and I cannot get the township or the county to install visually impaired signs. I'm at low vision and am service connected blind and can get no answers from the township say it is a county problem, they say the county road isn't wide enough to walk on so I'm pretty much grounded to the property accdording to the ashland county engineer.Mr. Cooper.
Does anyone have any information on any ruling from the sate
joe hines