[blindlaw] Large Print LSAT?

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 7 00:58:52 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am taking the LSAT in December and currently working with LSAC to
coordinate accommodations.  I am considering taking the large print version
of the test and I'd like to talk with others who have chosen this option.  I
would like to know what the test "looks like."  Is it on legal sized paper,
or standard paper? Did you get extra scratch paper to draw diagrams? What
does the nonscanable answer sheet look like?  Lastly, are you glad you took
the large print LSAT or do you wish you would have taken it in another
format?  Thanks in advance for your time and feedback.
Sincerely,
Melanie