[blindlaw] Large Print LSAT?

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Aug 11 17:31:57 UTC 2009

Hundreds of years ago, I took the LSAT using the allegedly large print that the LSAC provided.  The large print was just a blow-up of the regular print test, and therefore had horrible quality.  I recommend that you ask for a sample of the large print that the LSAC uses before committing to taking the test that way.  If I had to do it all over, I would use a reader as I did not do as well on the LSAT as I could have.