[blindlaw] Large Print LSAT?

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 11 20:17:01 UTC 2009

Thank You Noel for your response.  I will take your advice and ask for a
sample.  The other thing I'm struggling with is whether to ask for a scribe
or an unscannable answer sheet.  From what I've learned from LSAC (the
person with whom I spoke didn't seem to know the answer exactly) the
unscannable answer sheet is the same format and the scantron except that you
circle the letter rather than filling in a circle.  This would still create
the same problem of not being able to keep track of which line I am on, etc.
I find that I have a much more difficult time absorbing material if I hear
it rather than read it visually.  I'm not sure what I'll do yet.  Thanks
again for your response.