[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:32:54 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm scheduled to take the LSAT in December and am currently going through
the accommodations request process.  A day after submitting my request I
received a letter saying a preliminary review of my packet rendered my
request incomplete because I did not include:

1. copies of past psychoeducational evaluation reports for historical
information

2. copies of the IEP's referenced on page CI of the Candidate Form

Are they serious?  I don't know where someone gets copies of these documents
short of visiting my old school district's warehouse for my file.  I never
thought to keep any of this because these documents were never requested
when I took the GRE.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4356 (20090821) __________

http://www.eset.com