[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 00:07:05 UTC 2009

I am aware that it could be a violation.  I think I should have been a bit
clearer in my previous post.

What I am specifically asking for guidance with is what questions should I
ask myself to determine if this is something to look into.

A point of clarification:  The landlord specifically said that he would have
to think about it because if something happened because I was blind, he
would feel bad.  I mistakenly left that out.

I am viewing this just as an employer, many of which have not dealt with a
blind employee, have certain things they can and cannot ask, do the same
protections extend to this arena.

This is more of what I am seeking an answer for.    Thanks for any
assistance.