[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:00:15 UTC 2009

Thanks for the responses.  I really appreciate them.

I don't think that I would bring suit against this guy, I was just curious
as to different avenues.  As some of you may be aware, my loss of sight is
fairly recent (within the past year and a half) so there are things I am
experiencing for the first time.

Thanks again.  I hope to be able to avoid this situation in the future...or
now be able to have a set of guidelines to go by to protect myself
adequately.

Thanks and have a great Sunday!