[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 22:11:28 UTC 2009

Sorry, but it just doesn't follow logically for me; A sighted person
who lives in an apartment, I am pretty sure, does not need sight to
get around that place.  I could be wrong on this, and it was mentioned
that the original poster was newly blind, so maybe I'm just not
getting the context right.  Anyway, let's either take this off list or
let it go, because I am not communicating my issue well and am adding
go list clutter.

Mark BurningHawk
stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969