[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:45:24 UTC 2009

Good afternoon group!  I hope your Monday has gone well.

As the person who posted this question, I would like to say that I have
received a wealth of information within this string of e-mails.  I had no
idea that my question would elicit so much interest.  I am thankful for
that.  I have received some great guidelines and suggestions that I will
carry with me.

I appreciate the comments as they have all helped me in some way.  Thank you
all and have a great week!

William