[blindlaw] ADA and Air Travel

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Dec 1 22:52:20 UTC 2009

Hi Patrick:

I have experienced no complications traveling alone by air.  The airline
staff have been superb and extremely helpful.  They've helped me with
boarding details and even shown me how to PUT ON AN OXYGEN MASK in the event
that one drops during an emergency.

Here in Denver, a non ticketed individual has accompanied me to the gate.
When I got there, the airline in question takes over.  If there is no such
individual available to accompany me, I have been met at the CHECK-IN
counter by airline staff and they have helped me all the way.  The caveat is
to ensure that these arrangements are in place at the time you purchase your
ticket.  Otherwise, the airline MAY NOT NECESSARILY be well prepared!

All in all, my experience traveling by myself has been great, not just on
airlines, but even on cruise lines!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado