[blindlaw] Goal of New ABA Web Effort: All the Federal Decisions that Are Fit to Print, ABA Journal, November 17 2009

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at rjtlawfirm.com
Tue Dec 22 23:41:32 UTC 2009

This sounds good in theory, but it is probably virtually useless in
practice.

Those cases thought to be "newsworthy" or possessing some type of "sex
appeal" in the public mind, are usually not the kinds of cases we will be
interested in the day-to-day, nuts-and-bolts aspects of our respective
practices.

I read a sample of a one-day of output from this project and I was not
impressed. We can put this in the "something is better than nothing"
category.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES