[blindlaw] FW: Deputy Director Legal Recruitment Ad

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Dec 24 19:24:58 UTC 2009

________________________________
From: jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Maurer, Patricia
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 1:13 PM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Jobs] FW: Deputy Director Legal Recruitment Ad

________________________________
From: Hunter, Sue [mailto:Sue.Hunter at usdoj.gov]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:24 PM
To: noconnell at tabinc.org; noryrp at cox.net; nromulus at gmail.com; ntb at boglechang.com; nwpatton at law.stanford.edu; ocaaba at cox.net; omanager at lawyerscomm.org; palsd at hotmail.com; patel at fr.com; pchanster at yahoo.com; pchapman at koonz.com; pgrewal at daycasebeer.com; pkim at lordbissell.com; Maurer, Patricia; pmorrison at state.wv.us; poppy.johnston at unlv.edu; president at abaw.org; president at adc.org; president at apabala.org; president at blackwomenlawyersla.org; president at dominicanbarassociation.org; president at mabl.org; president at msba.org; president at phillybarristers.org; president at sabasc.org; president at southasianbar.org; rbreiter at law.miami.edu; rcohen at sra.state.md.us; recruiting at uchastings.edu; rfhagans at cox.net; rharnais at mahaweb.org; Rhonda_Harjo at indian.senate.gov; richard at ffbanc.org; rlindsey at law.gwu.edu; rqharr at wm.edu; rsheen at fccila.net
Subject: Deputy Director Legal Recruitment Ad

To learn more about our attorneys and what they like most about working at DOJ, please visit our attorney profiles at, http://www.usdoj.gov/oarm/arm/profiles.htm, and the video clips of our attorneys and interns available at https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/ads/jobsatdojoarm/index.jsp

We encourage you to share this email with interested colleagues and peers. If you no longer wish to receive these periodic email announcements, please respond to this email address and ask to be removed from our mailing list. Thank you.

<<Depty Director Legal Recruitment.wpd>>

The purpose of this email is to advise potential interested persons of employment opportunities at the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice cannot control further dissemination and/or posting of this information. Such posting and/or dissemination is not an endorsement by the Department of the organization or group disseminating and/or posting the information.