[blindlaw] Accessible textbook legislation

chatter8712 at gmail.com chatter8712 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:10:18 UTC 2009

See my post above about bookshare. A brief summary of copyright law
and it's transformation for blind people is at their legal page,
http://bookshare.org/about/legalInformation, but you can create
alternative formats of copyrighted nondramatic works for distribution
in blindness specific (I.E: Dazy) formats.