[blindlaw] Congratulations! Legislative Objective Regarding Nelson-Collins Achieved

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Mon Feb 9 13:22:26 UTC 2009

List Subscribers:
I have received the following information regarding the status of the
Nelson-Collins amendment that threatened VR funding from a supportive
legislative consultant who regularly works with and for the NFB and
other allied organizations. Please forgive any duplicate circulation of
this material. Her message follows: