[blindlaw] NationalFederationof theBlindRejectsNelson-CollinsAmendment

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 9 20:06:28 UTC 2009

I too am on many email lists and to give the NFB credit of the lists that I
was on it was the first organization to post information about the
Nelson-Collins amendment. It seems that many of the other disability
advocacy organizations did not post it until later or not all. Had an
legislative action been in place along with the alert emails members could
have clicked on a link in the email and generated an email or fax to those
Senators acting on this amendment. While my background is not in web design
I have much experience in political and community organizing and in that
regard I am familiar with how these systems work. If this goes forward I
would be willing to be involved in the process.
Chuck