[blindlaw] NationalFederationoftheBlindRejectsNelson-CollinsAmendment

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 10 02:47:25 UTC 2009

Is theirs actually sending out the alerts and responses to legislators? The
last time I checked their web site users still had to go to the legislators
web sites and respond and since I couldn't do it automatically and didn't
want to waste time doing it I never went back. I know this shows my level of
laziness when it comes to responding and how spoiled I've become by Internet
technology.
This was a while ago.
Chuck