[blindlaw] Satelitte TV Tuner Boxes

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 12:05:51 UTC 2009

I was at a seminar a few weeks ago, and Dr. Maurer specifically mentioned
the lack of accessibility of televisions, cable, and satelite services.   Thus,
the NFB is aware of the problem and is exploring the best manner in which  to
resolve it for blind people.  If you care strongly about this issue, I
suggest you call the National Center or Scott and discuss it with Dr. Maurer or
Scott.  My experience is they are both very responsive.

Ronza

In a message dated 2/19/2009 10:28:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,