[blindlaw] job discrimination

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 02:08:02 UTC 2009

There are actually people out there that are just plain ignorant. Several
years ago a similar question was raised by a prospective landlord when I
went to look at an apartment that was for rent. In his case he just didn't
know and when I answered his question there was no problem. As a consultant
to nonprofits I have found that many executive directors and staff in
nonprofits are somewhat ignorant when it comes to business matters. It is
not always a question of discrimination.
Chuck