[blindlaw] job discrimination

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:45:02 UTC 2009

its been a few years since I bought tickets on there so I Cant say for sure they still do it, but ya. it limited your seating choices big time.  Kinda reminds me of when i went to see David LEtterman when i was in NY, I was toward the front of the line to get in so we would have got a pretty good seat, but tehy pulled me aside when they saw my cane and said i ddnt have to wait in line theyd go ahead and take me in and seat me and my wife. They took us in and say us in the back of the theater with a little TV infront of me hanging form the ceilign that I could even see as if that was gonna help me see  lol. Woudla been way better off sitting up front.