[blindlaw] Fw:AccommodationandComplianceseries:TheADAAmendmentsAct of 2008

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 6 15:45:02 UTC 2009

It must be pointed out here that, as much as I am sorry I started this, I do
*NOT* have the skills to do this, I don't even come close, I never will come
close, and I make no claim to being able to do anything like what I believe,
is potentially possible.  I believe it's possible based on one blind man in
particular with whom I was acquainted and who I witnessed navigating
environments without using a cane or dog.  I, however, also having a severe
hearing loss, will never come close to having this type of awareness.  I am,
at best, an over-educated advanced beginner. :)