[blindlaw] Fw:AccommodationandComplianceseries:TheADAAmendmentsAct of 2008

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 02:21:42 UTC 2009

That's ... appalling.  *smirk* Tom Brown Jr. told me, while I was in a
sweatlodge ceremony with him (shortly after it, anyway), about a blind woman
who could read and follow tracks with her bare feet.  This is purely
anecdotal, and I'm a bit skeptical, but ...  who am I to question others'
feet's feats.