[blindlaw] foreign language and JAWS

Mike Gilmore m_b_gilmore at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 16:11:06 UTC 2009

I realize this is an out-of-leftfield question, but I was wondering if any of you have used the foreign language software Rosetta Stone so you can take advantage of knowing a second language for your practice. I'm thinking about investing in the Spanish software to brush up on my Spanish so I can be fluent again. I was wondering if this software is accessible for JAWS users or blind folks in general or if I'd need a sighted person to run the program for me.

Thanks.

Mike