[blindlaw] foreign language and JAWS

James Weisberg theweisberggroup at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 17:17:59 UTC 2009

I have the Russian version and love it.  BUT, since I am blind it is totally
limited because it is visually based.  The program flashes pics at you and
asks questions.  After you progress a fair amount you get to a point where
the program simulates conversations by flashing series of photos in
relatively rapid succession.  Not good for those with vision problems.  If
you have any vision issues I suggest you avoid this program.

James