[blindlaw] laptop for the bar

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:32:43 UTC 2009

I have a Dell Latitude E4300.  It's small and more importantly, durable.
Because it's their business class of laptops, it'll set you back a few more
hundred dollars than your regular line, but it's money well spent.

Joe

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado