[blindlaw] The Census does not track the blind

Ben Karpilow benkarpilow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:10:50 UTC 2009

I  also wondered about that . I'm not sure whether census information on
blindness would have a   detrimental effect given the already existing
sources   documenting  blindness  which are often necessary to establish
protection under the ADA. Technically, the census only gathers statistical
information unassociated with specifically named individuals.

Ben