[blindlaw] The Census does not track the blind

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:34:34 UTC 2009

Not really.  Census data is used in statistical analysis of the whole
population.  That's about all, really.  Remember that we are already
lumped into the category of blind people.

I note once again that they CANNOT collect data on blindness for this
census because the data would be invalid.  Census data has already
been collected without including blindness, therefore unless you go
back and re-survey every single person (impractical verging on
impossible), the data cannot be valid.

Joseph