[blindlaw] The Census does not track the blind

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:50:23 UTC 2009

Well they are still training people here and if you are saying they are
trying to get the census done in 2009 because they are afraid of the 2010
elections then your state is already scewed.  Thats perfect for a case right
there!  ARe you saying that democrats are afraid of the 2010 election so
they are trying to get the census done as fast as they can?  That's
patheitc!

There is a reason why it is done every 10 years, so we get the accurate
political viewpoint of an election year and who is voting where! We need to
know who is in what district and how to draw the districts so that the
congressional representation represents the people.  Also given our economy
and that millions of people are loosing their homes, it is a time of great
transition and it is the census of 2010, so it should represent the
population of 2010.

James Pepper