[blindlaw] ramifications of receiving TargetsettlementcheckforSSI recipients

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:18:22 UTC 2009

Jim:

Please, please, do not further engage the person who made this statement to
prolong an unnecessary debate. His reputation for making such statements is
and should be well known on the list. His statements are usually devoid of
any logical force and sincerety, but pact with political statements
regarding the fairness of individuals receiving benefits which they are
legally entitled to receive.

Take care.

Rod Alcidonis, J.D.
C. 718-704-4651