[blindlaw] Request for laptop during essay section denied

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 16 00:15:50 UTC 2009

I understand your frustration with non-legal answers.  And ... your
plea is basically a good one.  However, as the list owner, and
moderator, I will ask one question and make one statement.  First,
how would you propose I restrict the list to lawyers and legal
types?  Should you send me a copy of your diploma?

secondly, some legal types here have and do ask technical questions
-- partially setting the tone for the list.

David Andrews