[blindlaw] Show respect and courtesy to our legal friends

Michael Groat mike.sandi at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 22:06:16 UTC 2009

To All,

Please value this website for its original intended use and show respect and
courtesy to our legal friends by allowing them to use the site for its
intended use.  This sight is extremely valuable for those of us that need
assistance with an actual technical legal question.

>From my reading the last two Blindlaw digests, I have come across numerous
postings that are not of a legal question as this sight was intended.  The
non legal questions would be better served by posting them on the NFB
mailing list.  The NFB mailing list has many readers that have an enormous
amount of answers including insight, experience and knowledge across a
myriad of subjects.

By not using this website as intended for legal questions only, it is very
likely that the site it will become extinct.   If that happens, then the
only thing left will be the NFB mailing list.  So please post it on the NFB
mailing list first.

There are some of us that need technical legal assistance to locate specific
laws and their applicability.  I also enjoy reading the legal technical
questions and the responses of law, insight there of and the legal
discussions between our legal friends.

Please assist in eliminating the non technical legal questions.  This will
also assist those that enjoy reading the Blindlaw Digest to improve their
own legal knowledge.

I am sorry that I know of no other way to communicate with everyone involved
at one time.

If anyone desires to respond, please do it directly, but not as a posting to
the website.   That will only add to the non technical posting, which is
what we need to eliminate.

Thank you for your assistance in preserving the website.

Michael