[blindlaw] Bar accommodation

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 00:13:14 UTC 2009

Excellent, congrats and good luck!
I agree, as someone who has just gone through the LSAT, I concur with
Angie's assessment that there is much value in tapping into the experiences
of both current law students and practicing attorneys for insights to
prepare for this exam with blindness.  It was useful for me. The topics
should certainly relate to the law, but it would be unfortunate  if that
parameter excluded prospective law students from asking for this kind of
guidance.