[blindlaw] Bar accommodation

Patrick H. Stiehm stiehm.law at juno.com
Thu Jun 18 12:54:12 UTC 2009

Dear Angie,

It is great to hear that your dragged the Bar Examiners of the
Commonwealth of Virginia, licking and screaming into the last quarter of
the 20th century.  Congratulations and best of luck on the test itself.

Patrick H. Stiehm
Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, VA 22309
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:00:13 -0400 "Angie Matney"
<angie.matney at gmail.com> writes:
> It looks like I will be able to use a computer for the essay portion
> of the
> test after all. I am very, very relieved by this development!
>

> As for topics of the list: I think that, no matter what other lists
> might be
> out there, there will be cyclic discussions of the LSAT and the Bar
> on this
> list. Had I mentioned my bar exam situation only on the law students
> list, I
> would not have learned that people in Maryland and Minnesota have
> received
> the accommodation I was seeking.
>

> Thank you all,
>

> Angie